Amd rilascia nuovi driver beta 12.9 risolvendo alcuni bug in modalità Crossfire ed apportando alcune migliorie .
Ecco le novità :
This release of AMD Catalyst™ 12.9 Beta driver includes a number of feature highlights and resolved issues.
Feature Highlights of the AMD Catalyst 12.9 Beta: AMD Catalyst Mobility support for AMD Enduro Technology
AMD Catalyst Mobility now includes support for AMD Enduro Technology.
- AMD Enduro Technology for Notebooks delivers:
- Long lasting battery life
- GPU accelerated performance for gaming, video, and compute apps
- A Seamless and automatic experience
New features found in Catalyst 12.9 Beta:
- Re-designed Catalyst Control Center user interface
- View all profiled applications
- View recently run applications
- Profile applications based on power source
- Expert mode control and customization
- Performance centric AC
- Battery centric DC
Performance highlights of AMD Catalyst™ 12.9 Beta (versus AMD Catalyst 12.8)
- Up to 10% in Lost Planet 2 in single GPU configurations
Feature Highlights of AMD Catalyst 12.9 Beta Linux® Driver: New OS Support
This release of AMD Catalyst Linux introduces support for the following new operating systems.
- Ubuntu 12.10 early look support
- RHEL 6.3 production support
Resolved issue highlights of the AMD Catalyst 12.9 Beta driver
- Tri and Quad CrossFire+ Eyefinity configurations – Certain DirectX 10 and DirectX 11 applications lower than expected performance
- FireFox – corruption observed in CrossFire configurations
- Enabling Overdrive settings increased clocks in all power states
- Availability of AMD Video Converter support in AMD Catalyst 12.9 Beta Windows 7 and Windows Vista packages
Per il download : Qui