Nvidia rilascia i nuovi driver beta v334.67 migliorando le performance in configurazioni SLI, aggiungendo nuovi profili 3d ed integrando al pacchetto il software GeForce Experience.
Ecco le note di rilascio dei driver:
New in GeForce 334.67 Beta drivers
- SLI Technology
- HeartStone: Heroes of Warcraft – created profile
- Gas Guzzlers – created profile
- Gaming Technology
- Supports NVIDIA GameStream™ technology
- 3D Vision
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag – rating now “Excellent”
- Bioshock Infinite – rating now “Excellent”
- Hitman: Absolution – rating now “Excellent”
- Assassin’s Creed III – rating now “Excellent”
- Sniper Elite V2 – rating now “Excellent”
- Battlefield 4 – rating now “Good”
- Splinter Cell: Blacklist – rating now “Good”
- Saints Row 4 – rating now “Good”
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted – rating now “Good”
- Far Cry 3 – rating now “Good”
- Total War: Shogun 2 – rating now “Good”
- Warframe – laser sight and shadows fixed
- Installs new PhysX System Software 9.13.1220
- Installs HD Audio v184.108.40.206
- Installs GeForce Experience 1.8.2
- Includes support for applications built using CUDA 5.5 or earlier version of the CUDA Toolkit. More information at http://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-toolkit
- Supports OpenGL 4.4 for GeForce 400-series and later GPUs.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs.
- Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
- Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel and AMD motherboards.