Dopo l’annuncio del nuovo sparatutto Call of Duty : Modern Warfare AMD ha rilasciato una nuova release di driver versione Adrenalin 2019 edition 19.10.2 che ne implementa le prestazioni su questo nuovo titolo fino al 18% con una Radeon RX 5700XT.
Precisiamo che questa nuova release di driver non solo corregge alcuni bug minori ma implementa ottimizzazioni prestazionali per il gioco The Outer Worlds e per Chernobylite Early Access.
Sono dispponibili al download al seguente indirizzo: https://www.amd.com/en/support
Note di rilascio:
- Call of Duty : Modern Warfare
- With ultra presets on the Radeon RX 5700 XT, achieve up to 18% better performance playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare with Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 edition 19.10.2 than with Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.10.1. RS-322
- The Outer Worlds
- With very high presets on the Radeon RX 5700 XT, achieve up to 8% better performance playing The Outer Worlds with Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 edition 19.10.2 than with Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.10.1. RS-321
- Chernobylite Early Access
- Launching League of Legends may cause the display to remain blank for a few seconds.
- Radeon Chill may create an incorrect registry entry when enabled or disabled.
- Borderlands 3 may experience an application hang after running the in-game benchmark or changing resolutions.
- Flicker may be experienced while playing media in Movies and TV application when using some displays connected via USB Type-C.
- Some Radeon RX Vega and Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products may intermittently experience a thread stuck crash or TDR when there is a high GPU load active.
- The Outer Worlds may experience character models being rendered incorrectly on the inventory screen.
- Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products may experience stutter in some games at 1080p and low game settings.
- Performance Metrics Overlay may cause stutter or screen flashing on some applications.
- Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products may experience display loss when resuming from sleep or hibernate when multiple displays are connected.
- Toggling HDR may cause system instability during gaming when Radeon ReLive is enabled.
- Stutter may be experienced when Radeon FreeSync is enabled on 240hz refresh displays with Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products.
- AMD Radeon VII may experience elevated memory clocks at idle or on desktop.